Swiss ETC Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Gotrek

Tournament List IK/AM Empty Tournament List IK/AM

Mar 1 Jan - 13:56
Hey guys!
I'll attend a tournament near Basel in January, and I should hand in an army list sometime. I planned on taking some IK&AM once again because I'm not a creative man (and because I don't feel like playing Tau). Razz Also, the tournament has the annoying rule that all Stratagems used before the game must be on the army list (whyever), so I need to pre-set the things for the Knights.
I made the following list and it's solid, but also a bit... boring? Any suggestions for fun combos with IKs are welcome! Smile I have no idea what lists I will face, but they should generally be more on the TAC side.

Battalion Detachment - Astra Militarum (Cadia)

Company Commander, Warlord
Battle Tank Tank Commander, Heavy Bolter Sponsons
Battle Tank Tank Commander, Heavy Bolter Sponsons

Infantry Squad, Mortar
Infantry Squad, Mortar
Infantry Squad, Mortar

Hellhound

Heavy Weapons Squad, Mortars

Superheavy Detachment - Imperial Knights (House Taranis)

Knight Gallant, Ironstorm Missile Pod
Knight Gallant
Knight Castellan

This sets me up with 14 CP at the beginning. Assuming the Company Commander with Kurovs Aquila and Grand Strategist is the Warlord, giving the +1 Ion Shield trait to the Castellan and Landstrider to one of the Gallants as well as the Plasma Cannon to the Castellan brings me back to 10.
Even in its nerfed version the Company Commander should be worth it, bringing back 2 CPs per turn is invaluable for the IKs to function. The Battle Tanks offer solid fire support against all types of targets, and the mortars clean up pesky small units such as shield drones.

The Castellan shoots everybody as usual, and the Gallants should be able to put on a lot of pressure at the front. They remain dangerous even if they are down a profile, since the still hit on 3+ in melee. House Taranis makes them 16% more durable as well, and making the Castellan get back up and then shoot at full strength is just stupid, as usual.
An advantage of the list is that the Astra Militarum part functions without any CP, so I can splurge on the IK Stratagems. Mostly they will be used to rotate the ion shields on the Gallants, to let them function at full strength and to make them come back after they die. Assuming the company commander makes me 2 CP per turn, I should be able to resurrect the Castellan 2-3 times and still have CP left for small tricks.
RabbitMaster

Tournament List IK/AM Empty Re: Tournament List IK/AM

Mar 1 Jan - 20:13
Well maybe it was just bad luck, but the 6+ FNP did pretty much nothing during ETC last summer (sadly it doesn't work on mortals). And because the resurrection only trigger on a 4+ *if you don't explode* it did not much either. Like on a castellan you get 1/3rd chance of exploding because of the 2D6, then you need to get that 4+ (which means another CP to reroll most likely).

Did you consider two battalions ? That's 19CP for the IK, yummy !
Gotrek

Ven 4 Jan - 8:54
Thanks for the hints, it slipped my mind that the Knight must not explode for the stratagem.. that's of course much less reliable for the Castellan :/ in this case I'd probably default back to House Raven, Order of Companions is still really good on the Castellan, and the house trait is very strong as well.

I can't seem to squeeze in 2 battalions of IG and the leman russes, what would you suggest in that case?
Contenu sponsorisé